DeathBug Posted June 4, 2003 Posted June 4, 2003 "Oh...my...God...*that's* what 'Special Sauce' is made of?! Ewww!!!" Or "Wow...I didn't know you could get sent to the Shadow Realm for forgetting extra ketchup..." Or "Tea sees her first McDonald's Beanie Baby riot" Or "Who let Joey near the frozen yogurt machine?!" Or ".....pickles....so many pickles....." Or "Kuriboh! Get away from the meat grinder! Kuriboh...uh-oh...ick..."
Mina Posted June 4, 2003 Posted June 4, 2003 Holy Mother of God.....this outfit :eek:! Yugi can't see me in this outfit...ok breathe...don't make eye contact.:worried: :nervous: --------- Tea's look of horror on Yugi and Joey's table manners.
Domon Posted June 4, 2003 Posted June 4, 2003 Oh crap! The principal just walked in! I can't let him....Oh hi Mr. Tanaka! *insert fake smile* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Tea: Eck!! Nooo!!!!!!! Yugi: What is it Tea?? Tea: The...Meat....Just....oh wait never mind. *Yugi falls over anime style* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~` Tea: Eck! What's in this drink?! Man: Oh there's my drink with Laxcitive!!!!! Tea: WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? *hence the picture*
Kei Posted June 4, 2003 Posted June 4, 2003 [color=royalblue]Téa (thinking): Aunt....Jemimah...?![/color]
Masterdramon Posted June 5, 2003 Posted June 5, 2003 Shadow Game (Yami Bakura vs. Tea) Starts... Bakura: I'll start with the "Dress Your Opponent in the Ugliest Dress in All the Known Universe" card! >Tea suddenly is dressed in the dress before you.< Tea: Noooooooooooooooooooooooo! This thing looks like the kind of thing Tristan would wear! I give up! >Tea gets sent to Shadow Realm, where she sees Tristan (whom was seant there by Bakura beforehand). Tristan holds up his fist.< Tristan: I heard that...
TrickyNicky Posted June 5, 2003 Posted June 5, 2003 [color=violet][size=1]Pegasus: Tea, I am your father. Tea: O_o[/color][/size]
gpeowyn Posted June 5, 2003 Posted June 5, 2003 tea stated one of her speaches at work unaware that yami bakura,meric and yami yugi here in earshot
Solo Tremaine Posted June 5, 2003 Posted June 5, 2003 Tea knew putting up that telescope to see into Yugi's bedroom was a bad idea.
Bandit Joeykuba Posted June 6, 2003 Author Posted June 6, 2003 I guess I'm judging also, since Domon put captions up. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathBug [/i] [B] ".....pickles....so many pickles....." [/B][/QUOTE] :laugh: I don't know why, but I nearly fell out of my chair laughing at this caption. :laugh: So congratulations, DeathBug. Runner-up: TrickyNicky EDIT: Oh yeah! Post number 250!!!!!!! I'm a Junior Member now! Go me! *eats a cookie*
DeathBug Posted June 6, 2003 Posted June 6, 2003 Me? Why, thank yew! :tasty: [IMG]http://www.onrushhost.com/kameko/screencaps/yugioh/tristan_joey.jpg[/IMG] This one lends itself to captioning, so fire away.
Solo Tremaine Posted June 6, 2003 Posted June 6, 2003 Joey: I told you, no Bolero! Tristan: Come on, I need to learn so I can impress Seren- Er, I mean... Joey: Say WHAT?! You put me down ya dweeb or I'll- Tristan: Okay! *drops Joey* Joey: *Splat* -_________________-
Bandit Joeykuba Posted June 6, 2003 Author Posted June 6, 2003 And this is what happens when Tristan and Joey take First Aid 101... and learn the Hiemlich(sp?) manuver... --------------------- Joey and Tristan make a new dance step! Fortunately for us, it will never be seen again. Hopefully.
Yami Bakura Posted June 7, 2003 Posted June 7, 2003 :Tea walk's in the room: Tea: I'll just leave you to alone. Joey: IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK! TRISTAN WAS PRACTICING HIS NEW WRESTLING MOVE! Tea: Wrestling. .Right. . .
Masterdramon Posted June 7, 2003 Posted June 7, 2003 Joey: Dance like an Aztec... with me and my stupi..., I mean great friend Tristan! >Tristan drops Joey into present position< Tristan: This is what you get for that!
Kevin Posted June 7, 2003 Posted June 7, 2003 [size=1][color=green]Tristan: WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT RIDING MY MOTORCYCLE!!?!?!?! Joey: What are you over-reacting about? It's just a scratch! *Scene cuts to a flaming pile of what was once Tristan's motorcycle.*[/size][/color]
Mina Posted June 7, 2003 Posted June 7, 2003 Joey: My Back! Tristan: Hold on, I got it... Joey: Oh god, my foot! Tristan: I got that too...just push and... Joey: AHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHH ------------- Everyone watches in ultimate horror as Joey and Tristan attempt the first human bowling ball.
Kei Posted June 7, 2003 Posted June 7, 2003 [color=royalblue]It was then the Joey and Tristan yaoi fanfics went to a whole new level....[/color]
DeathBug Posted June 8, 2003 Posted June 8, 2003 And the winner...Hmmm....I choose... Mina! Joey: My Back! Tristan: Hold on, I got it... Joey: Oh god, my foot! Tristan: I got that too...just push and... Joey: AHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHH Solo was the runner up, but Mina had this in the bag. Mina, you may post the next pic.
Bandit Joeykuba Posted June 10, 2003 Author Posted June 10, 2003 [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=409491[/img] And while Yami was in his soul rooom, he began to wonder, who was the scariest person he knew. He had down to six people... and then... there was one... He began running around screaming, "SERENITY WILL BRING DOOM TO ALL WHO CROSS HER PATH!!!!!!!!!! BEWARE SERENITY! SHE WILL KILL ALL!" -------------------- Random Fangirl: Yami, out of Joey, Tristan, Bakura, Serenity, Tea, and Seto Kaiba, who would you want to go out with? Yami: *thinks about it* None of the above! Random Fangirl: Why? Yami: Joey is an ignoramus, Tristan's hair can impale someone or poke an eye out, Bakura is too... ummm... British plus his yami has this thing about raw meat, Serenity will bring doom to everyone (see above caption), Tea talks about friendship too much, and Kaiba is... well... Kaiba.
Solo Tremaine Posted June 10, 2003 Posted June 10, 2003 Yami: On second thought, maybe I shouldn't have eaten Joey's cooking. Tea, Tristan, Bakura, Kaiba, Serenity: We told you so! Joey: Hey! My cooking's fine. Yami: It sent me to the Shadow Realm, Joey. Joey :bluesweat Jus' wait a couple a hours, you'll be back again before you know it. Yami: o_o; *goes to find Shadow Toliet*
Masterdramon Posted June 13, 2003 Posted June 13, 2003 Yami Yugi: Noone shall know my dark secret... my obsession with the Unshrunken Version of Shrunken heads! Solomon: Yugi! The health inspector's here! Yami Yugi: Now for my back up plan! >Places the heads inside the toilet he stole from a play entitled "Neo the Magic Swordsman and the Hitosume Giant: A Man Eater Story"< Yami Yugi: Now to jump in after them! Yugi: We can't! Yami: We must! >Yami Yugi jumps in and flushes<
DeathBug Posted June 13, 2003 Posted June 13, 2003 Aww, what the heck...I'm goi'n for it... *The Yugi Bunch: A Caption in Song* Inspired by that purty picture up yonder To the tune of the Brady Bunch theme "This is the story Of a boy named Yugi Who believed that the cards had a heart, He was helped by the spirit in the puzzle, His friends were never apart. This is the story Of a boy named Kaiba, Who was busy with a company of his own, Except for three dragons and his little brother, He was all alone. But then one day when Yugi dueled Kaiba, Yami knew that it was much more than a hunch That this group must somehow save the world, That's the way they all became the Yugi Bunch. The Yugi bunch, the Yugi bunch, That's the way they became the Yugi bunch!!"
Mina Posted June 13, 2003 Posted June 13, 2003 Meh...alright, time for a winner! Winner: Deathbug (you song was just SO creative ^^) Runner-up: Solo.
Recommended Posts