Baron Samedi Posted May 29, 2003 Posted May 29, 2003 with the swan river valley nyoongar camp being shut down becasue of those charges- should they be closing it down- about 2 years ago in the camp a small 18month old baby girl was taken and raped. when they found her she was ripped open almost entiely- these were aboriginals doing this to her. she was aboriginal- should the camp be shut down- i think it should- your views on the matter please...
Guest cloricus Posted May 29, 2003 Posted May 29, 2003 Baron please provide links to this story, or more information. A brief search on ninemsn.com.au news section brings up nothing. I personally have heard nothing about this? -eps-
James Posted May 29, 2003 Posted May 29, 2003 [color=#808080]I've heard nothing about this either. Although if this is the case, as you've put it, why would you shut down the camp because of something like that? I mean, don't get me wrong - it's terrible and horrible. But do you necessarily shut down an entire area because a crime occurred there? I guess I'd need more details of this story in order to really react fully to it.[/color]
Baron Samedi Posted May 30, 2003 Author Posted May 30, 2003 sorry- you guys probably wont of heard about it- it is in WA and on iinet i found some stuff- here are a few linkx.. [url]http://www.perthimc.asn.au/index.php?action=newswire&parentview=578[/url] that one has some differing views.. here is another.. [url]http://www.abc.net.au/perth/stories/s856329.htm[/url] [url]http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2002/08/15/1029113981588.html[/url] there they should provide insight.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now