Patronus Posted May 29, 2003 Posted May 29, 2003 Isa make a recent, updated thread. Isa hope you like my improved skills ^__^
Braidless Baka Posted May 29, 2003 Posted May 29, 2003 Interesting... It kinda looks like some images put together, but your edges aren't sharp enough to make it a proper issue... I have a problem with that logo though... I suspect the gray area in it is to make it look like a flag or something yes? but it bugs me... to me it would look better if it wasn't there O_o but that could just be me ^_^ I've not seen much of your banner-work, so I'll give it a tentive 8.5/10
Vicky Posted June 13, 2003 Posted June 13, 2003 Nice. Looks very life like (ofcoures vicky you twit!). I like the text, very nice! It look very good in the middle of the two caracters. Of coures, it's a brillant piece.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now