Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Banner comp here on the boards!



Recommended Posts

Guest The Mage Prince
Posted
I think the otakuboards should have a banner comp! What do you guys think? Vote and have you say :D.
If we do have it you can only enter banners you have made. NOT anyone else's banner!!
Posted
You may suggest it, but this would go in Suggestions, not Otaku Lounge. Besides, I believe that there may be such a contest in production. *moves it anyway*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Mage Prince [/i]
[B]If we do have it you can only enter banners you have made. NOT anyone else's banner!! [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]I should think that would go without saying.[/SIZE]
Posted
[color=#808080]I think one or two people are holding their own banner contests at the moment.

As far as an officially sanctioned contest...we might do one just for fun, but we won't be using any banners from competitions as official OB banners. [/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...