Epitome Posted May 30, 2003 Posted May 30, 2003 Hey, I think that the moderators should make a forum fro Trigun. Its popularity is growing and growing and I think the moderators should make a forum just for the anime. Just a [i]suggestion[/i]
RPGchick Posted May 30, 2003 Posted May 30, 2003 yay! when i singed on i was looking for a trigun forum and i was sooo depressed when there wasnt one. PLEASE PUT ONE!!!
Syk3 Posted May 30, 2003 Posted May 30, 2003 We had one, as a sub forum in Anime Lounge. However, as time went on, it was apparent that these sub forums wern't really getting that much attention, so they were taken down. I don't think we'll be considering a Trigun forum again for quite some time; at least not until some serious demand is there.
Epitome Posted May 30, 2003 Author Posted May 30, 2003 Oh okay. Thanx Syk. I hope maybe sometime that they will put up a forum for Trigun. thanx anyways.
MillieFan Posted June 9, 2003 Posted June 9, 2003 That's a great idea! -^.^- and now you'd know where [i]I'd[/i] post all the time, LOL!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now