Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey, I think that the moderators should make a forum fro Trigun. Its popularity is growing and growing and I think the moderators should make a forum just for the anime. Just a [i]suggestion[/i]
Posted
We had one, as a sub forum in Anime Lounge. However, as time went on, it was apparent that these sub forums wern't really getting that much attention, so they were taken down. I don't think we'll be considering a Trigun forum again for quite some time; at least not until some serious demand is there.
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...