James_of_Brujah Posted May 31, 2003 Posted May 31, 2003 :D :flaming: :demon: :drunk: :naughty: :mrt: :rolleyes: :p :devil: :smirk: :bellylol: :angry2: :glasses: :alcohol:
James_of_Brujah Posted May 31, 2003 Author Posted May 31, 2003 if U R a normal person U probably don't know what larping is. it is Live Action Role Playing and it is COOL:alcohol:
Kinetic Posted May 31, 2003 Posted May 31, 2003 This is Spam. If you are unaware of what this is, please read the [url=http://theotaku.com/rules.shtml]rules[/url]. Thank you :)
Justin Posted May 31, 2003 Posted May 31, 2003 I'm closing this mainly based on the fact that a thread suitable for this discussion already exists. Also, don't double post. And please do read our rules. Welcome to Otaku Boards. -Justin
Charles Posted May 31, 2003 Posted May 31, 2003 Hey, welcome to OtakuBoards. I see that you haven't read our rules. Who needs 'em right? Well, here's the deal. You do. First of all, posting a string of smilies doesn't constitute a post. It's SPAM. We have rules regarding post quality and what we expect of you in that area. Read up. Secondly, double posting is strictly prohibited here. Remember that you may [b]edit[/b] your posts by using the edit button. Judging by the second message, it seems that you're interested in role-playing games. Visit Adventure Arena if you're interested in joining or creating RPGs. But, before you do [b][u]Read our rules.[/u][/b] and browse the Adventure Arena forum so that you can see how things work. In fact, it might behoove you to browse the rest of the forums as well, so that you get a good idea of how our community operates. This is all very important. So, take my advice into serious consideration. I'm sorry if I'm coming off a bit harsh, and I do hope that you're able to become a good member. :Heh, I guess this was your turn to beat me to it, Justin. ~_^:
Recommended Posts