SodaFUBU Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 Is There Real Pokemon Diamond or Jade Version(s)??? :ball: :flaming: :mad: :tasty: :tasty: :tasty:
Matt.D Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [color=rainbow] To tell you the truth, I don't really know, I think the majority of the members here don't know either. I suggest you look it up on a search engine....I'm pretty curious...I just might lok it up myself...[/color]
SodaFUBU Posted September 16, 2001 Author Posted September 16, 2001 Madmax told me how to get the Pokemon Diamond ROM and told me that Pokemon Jade DOES exist, but it does not have a ROM... Does this help Matt.D??? do u have a s/n???Instant Messanger Screenname????
Matt.D Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [color=rainbow] Okay, I found a site that has information on Jade and Diamond. Take a look. I hope I helped!;) [url]http://www.geocities.com/pokemonelite2000/fakediamond.html[/url][/color]
Tyrant13 Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 there is definitely diomond and jade version ive seen them my self
pikachu1 Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 u diid what did they look like?????????:D
Madmax Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [url]http://cgi.ebay.de/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1278285154[/url]
Madmax Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [url]http://cgi.ebay.de/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1280034971[/url] herrs the american version
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now