Jump to content
OtakuBoards

I Want to know about Pokemon Diamond Version And Pokemon Jade Version...


Are there Real Pokemon Diamond or Jade version(s)???  

  1. 1. Are there Real Pokemon Diamond or Jade version(s)???

    • Only Pokemon Jade Exists
      0
    • Only Pokemon Diamond Exists
      1
    • They Both Exist
      3
    • Neither Exist
      5


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=rainbow] To tell you the truth, I don't really know, I think the majority of the members here don't know either. I suggest you look it up on a search engine....I'm pretty curious...I just might lok it up myself...[/color]
Posted
Madmax told me how to get the Pokemon Diamond ROM and told me that Pokemon Jade DOES exist, but it does not have a ROM...


Does this help Matt.D???



do u have a s/n???Instant Messanger Screenname????
Posted
[color=rainbow] Okay, I found a site that has information on Jade and Diamond. Take a look. I hope I helped!;) [url]http://www.geocities.com/pokemonelite2000/fakediamond.html[/url][/color]
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...