DarK DeatH Posted June 1, 2003 Posted June 1, 2003 Take a look at my Kenshin banner I made... Was bored only, and made it... lol Kenshin, from Rurouni Kenshin, made in Photoshop 6, in let's say, 10 minutes or so... If anyone wants to use it, feel free to do so... My opinion: Bad... Could be much better... [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=404995[/img]
Guest Zeh Posted June 1, 2003 Posted June 1, 2003 [color=9999cc]I'm not to partial to the text, but i like the flow of the banner. I like how the pic, and backround look great together. I like it![/color]
Hittokiri Zero Posted June 1, 2003 Posted June 1, 2003 It's intresting but it looks like you faded the bigger Kenshin picture over the small kenshin picture aswell as the text. If the bigger Kenshin picture was behind it would look better and make the text easier to read =D.
DarK DeatH Posted June 1, 2003 Author Posted June 1, 2003 I did fade the bigger one behind, but since the smaller one has a bit of transparency, it looks like it's over... And yeah, I didn't like the font also... Maybe I'll search for a better one later...
Epitome Posted June 1, 2003 Posted June 1, 2003 I like it/ k3ys might want that if it was green or someting. Its nice though. I like how alll of the banner blends in. Nice work.
James Posted June 1, 2003 Posted June 1, 2003 [color=#808080]I like the way that the text is very slightly obscured. It's an interesting effect. I also like the monochromatic look of the whole thing - it looks subdued and not too over done. I don't really like giving numerical ratings for banners, because I guess I don't have a single standard for measuring how good a banner is. But yeah, I think the banner's pretty good. Perhaps a bit empty to the left (apart from text, there is a lot of negative space). But other than that, it's looking pretty good to me.[/color]
KittyLynn Posted June 1, 2003 Posted June 1, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Well I think the bigger kenshin, isn't very noticeable, I know it was supposed to be that way, but it makes the text hard to read. And it..distorts the background. I like it though. ^^ Toodles. CL[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Arkadyz Posted June 1, 2003 Posted June 1, 2003 [color=red][font=times new roman]Very nice as always DD...I like how you used the bigger kenshin pic in the background...Its kinda hard to see at first but becomes more clear as you look at the banner :D Nice qoute too...And I dont have too much of a problem with text personally :p [/color][/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now