Kaola Su Posted June 3, 2003 Posted June 3, 2003 WOW, like I said before that is incredible! If you find anymore colored ones please post them! They are the best to look at!! Kaola
DarK DeatH Posted June 3, 2003 Author Posted June 3, 2003 O.0 OMG!!!! I have to say that I hate DB, but that Goku there simply ROCKED! Man, that is really awesome õ.Ó And Kaola, try to not double post, it goes against the forums rules ya know and all that crap... But yeah, let's try to follow the rules =)
Guest The Mage Prince Posted June 3, 2003 Posted June 3, 2003 That pic of Goku is the best code -^_^-. Great find Man!
D_H_Magus Posted June 3, 2003 Posted June 3, 2003 [url]http://www.angelfire.com/dragon/dhmagus/asciigogeta_very_cool_.html[/url] heres another one, this one is of gogeta
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now