KittyLynn Posted June 1, 2003 Posted June 1, 2003 [COLOR=dodgerblue][SIZE=1]I've been inspired by Chii. And Alexa's banner. So I mixed them and....*poof* My own banner. [/SIZE][/COLOR]
DarK DeatH Posted June 1, 2003 Posted June 1, 2003 I think you should remove the blocks there, or just make em further apart and erase the outside portion of 'em... Just my opinion though... You know, something like I did on Kakashi's banner's background...
Arkadyz Posted June 1, 2003 Posted June 1, 2003 [color=deeppink][font=times new roman][i]Ohhh...very pretty banner there kitty.[/color][/font] [color=skyblue][font=times new roman]I really like the pic you used of chii...So very cute :D And I actually like all the little squares and I always like alexas little way of designing her cute banners...So if your gonna copy something atleast you copied it from the best :p [/color][/font] [color=deeppink][font=times new roman]***runs off and saves it*** :cool: [/color][/font][/i]
Guest Chris Posted June 1, 2003 Posted June 1, 2003 [color=green]nice. it's a little light, though. you did a good job.[/color]
Kaola Su Posted June 3, 2003 Posted June 3, 2003 I like that one a ton!!! Chii is so pretty, and I think the light, pastel colors look really well together! I would say that this is one of my favorites now for sure! *Saves just to look at* 10/10 Kaola
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now