Sora Posted June 2, 2003 Posted June 2, 2003 Does anybody know the basic story line of .hack cause I've only watched it a little and I don't get it passed the part were he's stuck inside the game.
KKC Posted June 2, 2003 Posted June 2, 2003 Read the story line info under .hack//sign at The Otaku. That should explain it.
Sora Posted June 2, 2003 Author Posted June 2, 2003 I don't really know how to get there. I'm sorry but I don't understand the boards very well.*hit's himself in the head and passes out*
Mei Posted June 2, 2003 Posted June 2, 2003 [color=green]Go to [url]http://www.theotaku.com[/url] and simply click on the .hack//sign section under series. There is plenty under that section, and should be enough to explain the story line.^^[/color]
Dragon Tamer 89 Posted June 24, 2003 Posted June 24, 2003 i just started watching and i need a fill in on what is going on
Mei Posted June 25, 2003 Posted June 25, 2003 [color=green]*Feels that posting this may be spam, but also feels the strong need to answer your question*>< Oh well, anyways... [url]http://www.theotaku.com/dothack/episode_guide.shtml[/url] Go there for the first few episode summaries.^^()[/color]
Recommended Posts