Epitome Posted June 2, 2003 Posted June 2, 2003 Ive been looking for some good wallpapers but I cant seem to find any real good ones. If you have some, maybe post them up here so I can check them out. Thanx. I am really wanting one with the characters from Trigun: Milly, Vash and whats that dudes name. Cant remember. Can you post one up here if you have one. :demon:
KKC Posted June 2, 2003 Posted June 2, 2003 What kind of wallpapers do you mean. hack//sign, Trigun, ect. well, here is a .hack//sign wallpaper. I found it off of this site that was on google.
Epitome Posted June 2, 2003 Author Posted June 2, 2003 I would really prefer Trigun. But thats pretty cool. I really want a cool Trigun wall and if you can mix it with .hack//SIGN. That would be cool. So pot some more if you have any.
Syk3 Posted June 3, 2003 Posted June 3, 2003 I'd have to say that, as well. Such topics could easily be avoided by simply looking around on the internet until you find one that you like. If someone wants to post a seperate topic with a Trigun banner that they made themselves, that's their problem. In any case, posting links to other sites isn't allowed, so I'll PM you with a popular one. Topic closed.
Recommended Posts