Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I did this for a friend. It's not finished yet, and I still have to fix the line art (a lot), but I need to know something. I know the left hand is weird, but the one that is supposed to be right looks more weird to me. Is anyone interested in telling me which is better?
[IMG]http://lorilak.com/picts/fileupload/uploads/cherries_by_shilin_huang2.jpg[/IMG]
or this:
[IMG]http://lorilak.com/picts/fileupload/uploads/cherries_by_shilin_huang.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
::gapes::
Wow, that's a really nice picture! The first one is much better. In the second one, her hand is holding the plate up on one side. It's like the plate is magically floating there or something.
Posted
I like your picture a ton! *Saves it!* But I think the first one looks better b/c when you go to a restaurant that is the way they really hold things..it just looks more realistic! You should post this when you get it all done too! You are a great artist!

Kaola

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...