Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I would just like to suggest that you turn that [I]Rate My Deck![/I] thread into a sub-folder. Geez, its daunting seeing all those decks in one thread! I would love to help rate decks, but it just seems rude not replying to all people who post a deck in one thread. Don't you think there are enough decks and posts to merit a sub-forum?

Thanks.
Posted
You don't need to reply to ALL the decks, just the current ones that have been posted like within the last 24 hours or less. I hope that clears it up somewhat.
Posted
[color=#335062]Well, does it really matter? I mean, do you need to rate every single deck?

If so, it is probably easiest to simply type the name of the person and the rating for their deck. That way, you can rate about ten or twenty people (or a page's worth) in one post. Surely it's not [i]too[/i] complex.[/color]
Posted
That thread's been up for ages- like Domon said, if you feel you have to rate them you need only do the latest ones, not least because the ones from previously would have outdated cards and combos in them and not have any of the staples from the newer sets.

But it is good to review them- I've seen a tendency for people to ignore other people's decks and just post their own, and if it were simply a Deck Dump it'd have to be closed as spam.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...