DarK DeatH Posted June 4, 2003 Posted June 4, 2003 OK, here ya go, made a wallpaper after a looooong while without making any... Pretty decent for a "return" I believe... Well, anyways, the character is Iori Yagami, from the King Of Fighters, who is the coolest KOF character there is :P The wallpaper itself took something around 30 minutes to be done, BUT, the cutting work for Iori took an hour or so... Yeah, that is why I stopped making wallpapers... lol... Cutting people off takes too much time x_o OK, anyway, here ya go, Iori:
Sara Posted June 5, 2003 Posted June 5, 2003 [size=1]Nice job cutting him out. ^_~ The picture looks flat, though, on top of the background. Maybe use a larger, low transparency picture version behind him...or something. The blues are slightly different hues as well, and it throws me off a bit.[/size]
DarK DeatH Posted June 5, 2003 Author Posted June 5, 2003 I tried putting another him behind... It sucked... So yeah, I had to play around a bit to get it as is...
Juu Posted June 5, 2003 Posted June 5, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]Whoo! Another KOF fan! ^ .^ *high fives* That's really great how you cut him out. I can never do that with my KOF pics. >>; It's great! Though, I think it would look a little more Iori-ish if the whole picture was a dark purple, rather than blue... But that's just me. ^_^;[/color] [/size]
DarK DeatH Posted June 5, 2003 Author Posted June 5, 2003 Hmm... maybe you are right... But ya know, lately it's been more blue-ish his color scheme... But yeah, I will see if I make a dark purple one ^^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now