Matt.D Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [color=rainbow]I was reading some old Nintendo Power magazines from around 1993, and I found a cool cheat for Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels. There is actually a 9th world in the game! All you have to do is beat the game up to the end of world 8 without warping. Then, instead of moving on to level A-1, you'll go to level 9-1. World 9 is the hardest world in the game. There is a Bowser on level 9-3 and 9-4! I know no one (except maybe me ;)) plays Super Mario All-Stars anymore, but I found this interesting and I thought that you guys would like to hear it.[/color]
k9* Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 thanx for passing that on. i still have the lost levels tho i haven't played it very much.
Chris.C Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 cool! i gotta go dig out my snes and try it! thanx!:D
Krillen Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 i have it but my snes broke and it only works when it wants too.(sob) bad nintendo, no treat for you.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now