ZeroBlade Posted June 4, 2003 Posted June 4, 2003 Was wondering if anyone saw this last night. I didn't see much myself but I'm happy because Miss Dominican Republic was crowned Miss Universe! Yay! Bow down to my home country and her!:p
LostProphet Posted June 4, 2003 Posted June 4, 2003 Eh. I thought Venezuela was pretty damn hot, if you ask me....South Africa too, but I have an ex-girlfriend from there...so yeah....
XxmagentaxX Posted June 4, 2003 Posted June 4, 2003 The blonde chic with the weed dress...how stupid was she? with the fire and water question.... "I am a human being, so I dont know...." I thought the right person one, she was really pretty
Juu Posted June 8, 2003 Posted June 8, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]I didn't watch the show, but I saw 'Miss Universe' on the front cover of a newspaper. ^_^ She's very pretty. I really love the white gown with the beads. ^^;[/color] [/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now