Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
As much fun as the flirting is, I would stop it. it will eventually lead him on, whether or not he knows the truth. Thus, leading things into worse drama.
Posted
Good googly moogly! Life's too short when you're young to make it this complicated!

I tell ya, forget the whole dern thing. Allow me to be the odd-man-out and speak of reason. Reason being this: It all sucks! Unless you've got a sealed deal or a relationship doused in "Commitment", it's all pooey!

So, take five healthy steps back from it, turn 180 degrees, and just walk away from it all. If you simply stop caring/trying in the romance department, eventually your apathy will cause it to go away. I'm NOT saying give up on friends, but the whole business of who likes who and frickin why just ruins everything sweet about the people you get to hang out with. Remain completely platonic for about six months and you'll be good as new. :whoops:
Posted
[color=red][font=times new roman]OYE...This is what you get when you dont have good communications...sighz...

Most of you sound like you need to be more open with your feelings...Dont be afraid to say things...Esp if its to someone you like...

I think ppl just make things way more complicated then they really need to be...Speak up say your feelings...If things work out or dont they atleast you'll know and it'll put an end to the pointless wondering...

And Kitty...Ummm I dont quite understand what the problem is, Maybe I just didnt pick up on it from your reply...Why dont you just talk to him or ask him out?[/color][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...