Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Man, there aint nothin wrong wit watchin cartoons. I'm 22 and I STILL watch cartoons. As a matter of fact, to be perfectly honest, thats almost all I do watch(since thats the only thing worth watchin on TV nowadays anyway. Only other stuff I watch is wrestling and a few MTV reality shows every now and then, but not often). Main cartoons I watch though is mainly the old ones that I recorded in the past like Transformers, GI Joe, Underdog, Rocky and Bullwinkle, and stuff like that. Yeah, I still watch cartoons of today such as Ed Edd and Eddy, Pecola(yeah, I said Pecola. I dont care what nobody says. Pecola is that friggen fire.), Spongebob Squarepants Whats New Scooby Doo, and plenty others. There aint nothin wrong wit watch cartoons man.

And like I always say, age aint nothin but a number. You can be in your 30s and still watch cartoons and play wit toys, and in my opinion, there aint nothin wrong wit it. We maybe grown in body, but we will ALWAYS be young at heart. And like the Toys R Us theme says..."I Dont Wanna Grow Up...Cause I'm A Toys R Us Kid.", and that my friend aint no joke. ^_^
Guest cowboytai
Posted
heck i watch some of those shows . i mean your only a kid if you act like one.
Posted
man,I hate that people think they're kids just cuz they watch cartoons or play video games~!I mean,you're not sitting there watching the Wiggles (THAT BAD BAD GOD AWFUL LITTLE KID SHOW!horrible!BADBAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!BADBADBAD!) *clears throat* tis my opinion
Posted
Now, power rangers kind of disturbes me. The entire ay that show was shot was to corny. other than that, nah, thats all good. I figure, if you watch things that can make you laugh, then go for it.


power rangers.....lol, i remember that show.....ack, so bad.
Posted
I don't think so at all...In fact I watch many of the same shows you do, oh well. Don't feel bad, they're good wholesome fun. Watch them if you want to. Who cares?;)
Posted
It really dosen't make you a kid Because I watch some of those showsand my friends all give me crap because I am a big Spongebob Squarepants fan, and my friends will tell me to grow up but I am.
Guest Majin Buu
Posted
My mom tells me this everytime i wacth T.v, "Arent you a little old to be wacthing cartoons" When im wacthing DBZ and i try to explain to her that its not a cartoon! Its a anime.

Isnt anime supose to be for teens? Well most at least. Im not talking about pokemon or yugio, those I think are kitty anime.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...