Shinmaru Posted June 5, 2003 Posted June 5, 2003 Is it just me, or does "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" sound like a cheesy title for a movie? Maybe it's just me...
Guest Renegade V2 Posted June 5, 2003 Posted June 5, 2003 Well it's based off a comic book of the same name. So, they don't really have much of a choice. It looks horrible though....ick.
Shinmaru Posted June 5, 2003 Author Posted June 5, 2003 Meh, the movie looks okay...I might even see it eventually...it's just the name that gets to me...
Semjaza Posted June 5, 2003 Posted June 5, 2003 There's a thread on this already. Probably didn't notice since it was named LXG. The company putting it out doesn't seem to like the name either as they either refer to it as The League or LXG. Either way, it's based on seriously one of the best comics ever created. Unfortunately they are changing the basics of it quite a large deal. I think it still looks quite good. Anyway, here's the thread [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24617[/url] I have to close this.
Recommended Posts