Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Wow! I love it! Red-the color of determination-it suits Vash so well. I like how the edge is faded. It gives the wallpaper a really cool effect.
Posted
[color=9999cc]Heh, i'm still using that wall you made with that archer guy... *changes to this one* This 'un be's very nice.[/color]
Posted
I like the Love Hina one a bit better - don't get me wrong - this one is cool too - just a bit on the plain side. ^_^
Posted
Yeah, lately I've been into some vector shapes ya know, so that is what I've put on the Love Hina and on this one also.
Thanks for the good comments also ^^
Anything that could actually change on the wallpaper?
Posted
WOW! Thats very good, It is a tad bit plain, but Vash looks really great except it looks like hes kinds sitting down on something. But i still think its great, the red BG looks really awesome.
Rate: 9/10
Posted
Wow, I love this one! *Saves it also* Man, you are very good at this! I like the Love Hina most just b/c it is Love Hina, this this one is definately almost just as good!

Another perfect [b]10/10[/b]

Kaola
Posted
[color=skyblue][font=times new roman]You did that in a few minutes? Argh talented bastard... :grumble:

Heh thats a really nice wall paper DD...The whole things comes together real nicely and I dont think it looks too plain...I like how its all faded out in the corner...

Very good as always :p [/color][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...