DarK DeatH Posted June 6, 2003 Posted June 6, 2003 Here, my new wallpaper of Vash... Took me only a few minutes to do this one... Was quite easy to tell the truth...
Snufkin Posted June 6, 2003 Posted June 6, 2003 Wow! I love it! Red-the color of determination-it suits Vash so well. I like how the edge is faded. It gives the wallpaper a really cool effect.
Guest Zeh Posted June 6, 2003 Posted June 6, 2003 [color=9999cc]Heh, i'm still using that wall you made with that archer guy... *changes to this one* This 'un be's very nice.[/color]
juna Posted June 6, 2003 Posted June 6, 2003 I like the Love Hina one a bit better - don't get me wrong - this one is cool too - just a bit on the plain side. ^_^
DarK DeatH Posted June 7, 2003 Author Posted June 7, 2003 Yeah, lately I've been into some vector shapes ya know, so that is what I've put on the Love Hina and on this one also. Thanks for the good comments also ^^ Anything that could actually change on the wallpaper?
Ayokano Posted June 7, 2003 Posted June 7, 2003 Yah...*saves*now my mom gets to change back to her cat background:sick:It's good.
KKC Posted June 7, 2003 Posted June 7, 2003 WOW! Thats very good, It is a tad bit plain, but Vash looks really great except it looks like hes kinds sitting down on something. But i still think its great, the red BG looks really awesome. Rate: 9/10
Solid Posted June 7, 2003 Posted June 7, 2003 Wow, that looks really awsome, it took you a few min?... i have no more words...
Kaola Su Posted June 8, 2003 Posted June 8, 2003 Wow, I love this one! *Saves it also* Man, you are very good at this! I like the Love Hina most just b/c it is Love Hina, this this one is definately almost just as good! Another perfect [b]10/10[/b] Kaola
DarK DeatH Posted June 8, 2003 Author Posted June 8, 2003 OK, thanks everyone. Actually, it's been weird how I've been making lots of wallpapers ya know >.>
Arkadyz Posted June 8, 2003 Posted June 8, 2003 [color=skyblue][font=times new roman]You did that in a few minutes? Argh talented bastard... :grumble: Heh thats a really nice wall paper DD...The whole things comes together real nicely and I dont think it looks too plain...I like how its all faded out in the corner... Very good as always :p [/color][/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now