Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
June 6, 1944 to June 6, 2003.

Hard to imagine it, huh? Over 176,000 men died in just a few short hours fifty-nine years ago.


This is basically pretty crappy, but I couldn't get my original idea to work. My first idea was to have the beach on the far right, the water washing ashore with blood in it, and an empty helmet right at the water's edge, with basically the same text. Unfortionatly, I found that a little too hard to do.

But hey, it's the though that counts.
Posted
[color=green]Ohhh...very nice. Touching indeed, D-Day..*sigh* I love the graphical effects for the water, and the blood seeping in...deep. Only thing is, I can't read the dates...(I can tell they are dates, they're just VERY hard to read.^^()) Otherwise, very, very nice.[/color]
Posted
[size=1]The effects are good, but like Mei said, the text is too small and very hard to read. I barely noticed the black text with the dates.[/size]
Posted
That is a problem due to the conversion from BMP to GIF. Oh well. I'm too lazy to recreate it just for the text. At least you know what it is, right? >_<
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
Ohhhhhhh./...Me like me like!!!

Ima big history freak. And I just did a report on D-Day as well..

Good job.
Posted
[color=crimson]Everyone played their part that day, no matter if it was big or small, successful or no.

Germans, Americans, British.

Its still all life.

Good graphic. 8/10[/color]
Posted
OK, I don't know if it is just me, but what is D-Day?
Anyways, I think the blood should actually "enter" the water more. Right now it seems the blood is floating over the water, which looks a bit weird. Other than that, very good.
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]ooo.. nifty... o.o

I love the water effects. It kinda sets your mind into this dark, depressed flavor.

9/10.[/color] [/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...