Xra Posted June 7, 2003 Posted June 7, 2003 This is a welcome back banner(and avi) for LAN. Its not too fancy but it gets the idea out. What do you think*hopes for critics, I love getting critized(sp)*
boothten Posted June 7, 2003 Posted June 7, 2003 I love it! I'll use it in around a week or so. I give it a 10/10. lol, that is really funny!
boothten Posted June 7, 2003 Posted June 7, 2003 PNG isn't gong to work as an avi. Can you switch it to JPG, please?
Xra Posted June 14, 2003 Author Posted June 14, 2003 Hehe, yes I did! Chack down another point for the Blademaster!
KittyLynn Posted June 14, 2003 Posted June 14, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Thats a neat banner. Welcome back Lan! The text is hard to read when it over laps the image. If you fix that it would look awesome! 7/1o -Kitten[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now