OtakuBoards

If you think war is not answer read this.

Seifer

I posted this in another topic but it was kinda liong and old and i figured it would not get read. Please everyone who oppesses WAR read this.

[quote]
PEOPLE. Why do all of you against war associate war with getting revenge. WAR IS NOT ALL ABOUT GETTING REVENGE. I cant stand the thought of all of you not want to bomb him and kill that sick fool for what he has done. Its not revenge,. Its protection. We are doing it to keep it from happening again. IF HE DIES HE CANT DO ANYTHING. Yes there are more people like him that will do it but thats why bush said this is a war against ALL of terrorism. NOT JUST HIM. I do not want my familly to die because a bunch of fools sitting behind a computer dont think revenge or war is the answer. Yes, REVENGE is not the answer but War is not always about revenge. YOU CAN NOT LET THESE THINGS FLY. IT WILL JUST HAPPEN AGAIN.

Laden was responsible for the 93 bombing of the WTC. Look at that, we did nothing to him. Now in the year 2001 at least 5000 people have died because of that. THAT ALONE SEVRES GOOD ENOUGH THAT HE NEEDS TO DIE TO STOP THIS.

What do you all have to sday about that? If we would have took care of him then this would not have happend. Anyone who is againts taking action is really an ignorant fool. YOu are refusing to learn the fact that sometimes people must die. Even God himself new that some people just should not live on this earth.

THIS SICKENS ME THAT ALL YOU DONT WANT ACTION. ITS LIKE YOUR WITH THEM OR SOMETHING. cause if we do not do nothing it will just happen again. WHY CANT YOU PEOPLKE UNDERSTAND THAT WHY?[/quote]

[b]I said it there, I'll say it here:
A nice pice of neutrality by an American:
It's true that the U.S. is known worldwide as an arrogant, heavy-handed meddler, this does not mean Bin Laden deserves praise for anything he has done.

When you advocate the killing of the evil and corrupt, you might be doing it out of good motives, but it's still not the best way to do things. You might be called a freedom fighter, but you'll also likely become a monster before you're through.

But when you advocate the killing of complete innocents, you are ALREADY a monster. When you spur a group of frustrated, angry people into taking their anger out on others, you are partially responsible for everything they do. [/b]

No offence, but I'm seriously getting sick of the word war.... in fact just mentioning it is getting me depressed...

I'll just say one thing... there are alternatives to war, whether any of us can find them is a different question....

Bottom line, if push comes to shove, good, great whatever.... we don't need to talk about it anymore...