Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I just got the first DVD of .hack//sign and i watched for the umpteenth time. I drew this pic of Crim when i watched the 5th episode. What do you think?
Posted
WOW K.K.C. that is an excelent (spell check) drawing of Crim! You are very talented! You should post more if you have any more!

Kaola

[b]10/10[/b]
Posted
I dont have more for now, but im planing on doing more, and most likely i'll do some other characters.
In the episode this is the part when he says to Subaru "Well Im always just myself" and i thought he looked so cute, so i had to draw him. I paused the seen so i could copy the shading. Really, im not a good shader.
Thanks for the complements. ^_^
Posted
I just finished coloring it in on PSP. This my first time coloring a pic in with that program and I think its OK. I like it more colored in, Crim is so fun to draw.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...