Jump to content
OtakuBoards

and she returns... without a vengence! ...just a new pic ^_~


Recommended Posts

Posted
Hello guys, remember me? (betcha you dont lol but im baaaaaaacccck) oh well, anyway I have this picture that ive recently finished in photoshop (THE ultimate progrram...which i recently got, whee!) it was ALL drawn in photoshop, so please dont mind anything that may seem a bit off ^_~ and yes i do have a background for it... its just missing in this copy of it :bluesweat well its great to be back on OB... hopefully school wont keep me away again for very long *dies*
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]ooo... I love the wings!
I like the neat-ly-ness of it. Very kewl. ^_^

9/10.

( Nice to see you back! ^^ )[/color] [/size]
Posted
^_^ thank you Juu, tis great to be back! Whee! 9/10! I feel special now! *dances around hugging the score card* the wings were the fun part, they gave me the most trouble :bluesweat but I guess thats half the fun.
Posted
AHHHH! ITS STARLIGHT! WELCOME BACK!!!!!

on topic:
Wow, this is great. I really love it, i would like to see the one with the background ^_^. Nicely done.
Posted
Im glad you like it, it wasnt uploaded properly but the full one does have another foot, thank you for your comments, ^_~ I'll try to find the one with the background ASAP
Posted
*steals the wings* Really great picture! If only I could draw wings as well as you. I must see more of your artwork! I like her shirt too. It's very pretty.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...