OtakuBoards

trigun forum

Ricee189

Make a trigun forum?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Make a trigun forum?

• yes
    • no

I would like to see a Trigun forum, but I think that it all depends on how many people request one. I think that there would have to be a lot of people who request a Trigun forum and a lot of people willing to post on a Trigun forum for one to be made. Remember, with another forum comes more work for the mods, so I don't think that they'd put another forum in that easily.

On that note, I'd like to see a Cowboy Bebop forum more than a Trigun forum, but that's just me.

Its not a bad idea, but I can't help but think that the only reason that people will request for a Trigun or a Bebop forum now is because they air it on Adult Swim. Once they stop, the forum could go under because new people will have no idea what they are about.

So what if new people have no idea what we're talking about? Someone could post links to theotaku.com's sections on both in a sticky thread, also both series are available on DVD too (and probably will be on TV a little longer), so there will be new fans as well as us old fans.

I'm all for this. -^.^-

[size=1]Silly rabbits, We already had a Trigun and Bebop forum. The reason both of these forums was removed is that they did not generate very much discussion and slowly died off. If we experience a sudden increase in Trigun threads we may one day consider bringing back the forum. RIght now the answer is no, and since this is in the wrong forum I will close this topic now.

-Shy[/size]