DarK DeatH Posted June 10, 2003 Posted June 10, 2003 OK, this is one Gundam wallpaper that I made... What do y'all think of it?
Kaola Su Posted June 10, 2003 Posted June 10, 2003 I don't like that one as good as some others. It was still a good wallpaper though, I guess it is b/c the Gundam is is motion or maybe it is just too dark for my liking. But as always, keep up the wonderful work! [b]7/10[/b] Kaola
Hittokiri Zero Posted June 10, 2003 Posted June 10, 2003 I don't like the effect over the Gundam but the backgrounds pretty cool.
Vicky Posted June 12, 2003 Posted June 12, 2003 I like it a lot! It looks cool. I like the back ground too.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now