OtakuBoards

vB Hacks?

Tachibana Ukyo

[color=#335062]Most of the hacks that we include are non-generic. In other words, they're specifically designed for OtakuBoards.

Some of these hacks aren't installed at the moment, simply because none of our Technical Staff are available to install 'em. Hopefully we'll get everything up and running properly at [i]some[/i] point. ^_^;[/color]

[color=#335062]Yep, sure did. Glad you like it. ~_^

Things are kind of in a state of limbo at the moment. What with Version Next, the end of my semester for schooling and a potential v7 coming up in a few months, there's a lot going on. So, I don't feel comfortable offering any kind of definite date for things like hacks and whatnot.

But when things are a bit more sorted out, I can be a bit more receptive to certain things. It's possible that we'll have some new hacks installed soon, as I'm looking into a couple of people who can help with that.[/color]

Guest legeto
Well Im sure I could help I have instaled many hacks icluding arcade and battle hack. Since I dont think I can say urls But A forum Iw ork for and a site Both are great and Im sure I can install the hacks IF you allow me to But just a suggestion

[size=1]you could try typing [b]astonf1.ttf[/b] in a search engine, google for example, it should bring up any websites with that font file, if that's what the file is specifically called, or try searching for futuristic fonts aston ect ect.... [/size]