Tachibana Ukyo Posted June 13, 2003 Posted June 13, 2003 [Font=verdana][Size=1]How bout putting in some VBulletin hacks, like arcade, awards, or battle hack.[/font][/size]
James Posted June 13, 2003 Posted June 13, 2003 [color=#335062]Most of the hacks that we include are non-generic. In other words, they're specifically designed for OtakuBoards. Some of these hacks aren't installed at the moment, simply because none of our Technical Staff are available to install 'em. Hopefully we'll get everything up and running properly at [i]some[/i] point. ^_^;[/color]
Kinetic Posted June 13, 2003 Posted June 13, 2003 This is what I was talking about in my other thread, about the RPG hack. This board is fine without them, but the standard hacks seem to make a forum even more interactive.
Tachibana Ukyo Posted June 13, 2003 Author Posted June 13, 2003 [font=verdana][size=1]love the liquid skin btw, did you make it (refering to James)?[/font][/size]
James Posted June 13, 2003 Posted June 13, 2003 [color=#335062]Yep, sure did. Glad you like it. ~_^ Things are kind of in a state of limbo at the moment. What with Version Next, the end of my semester for schooling and a potential v7 coming up in a few months, there's a lot going on. So, I don't feel comfortable offering any kind of definite date for things like hacks and whatnot. But when things are a bit more sorted out, I can be a bit more receptive to certain things. It's possible that we'll have some new hacks installed soon, as I'm looking into a couple of people who can help with that.[/color]
Guest legeto Posted June 14, 2003 Posted June 14, 2003 Well Im sure I could help I have instaled many hacks icluding arcade and battle hack. Since I dont think I can say urls But A forum Iw ork for and a site Both are great and Im sure I can install the hacks IF you allow me to But just a suggestion
Tachibana Ukyo Posted June 15, 2003 Author Posted June 15, 2003 [font=verdana][size=1]what font did you use for the buttons in the liquid skin[/font][/size]
James Posted June 15, 2003 Posted June 15, 2003 [color=#335062]The font is called "Aston F1".[/color]
Tachibana Ukyo Posted June 15, 2003 Author Posted June 15, 2003 [font=verdana][size=1]got a site for that?[/font][/size]
TheShinje Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 [size=1]you could try typing [b]astonf1.ttf[/b] in a search engine, google for example, it should bring up any websites with that font file, if that's what the file is specifically called, or try searching for futuristic fonts aston ect ect.... [/size]
Tachibana Ukyo Posted June 16, 2003 Author Posted June 16, 2003 [font=verdana][size=1]ehh, doesnt work[/font][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now