Jump to content
OtakuBoards

a pic ture of they why i wish to look


is this good  

8 members have voted

  1. 1. is this good

    • 1
      2
    • 2
      0
    • 3
      0
    • 4
      0
    • 5
      2
    • 6
      1
    • 7
      0
    • 8
      0
    • 9
      0
    • 10
      2
    • other
      2


Recommended Posts

Guest yuka-kitsune
Posted
i added the voilet streaks i want and i have no zits or glasses
Posted
I dont like it that much and what you mean no zits or glasses? i dont think any anime characters dont have zits and glasses look cool and the picture is awfully small and why is it drawn on the paper to it's side why didn't you use the whole paper lol hope you get my explanation i didn't know how to put it simpler :P
Posted
Once again, I am confused by this poll of yours. You could have changed the title to something like "Rate this picture", or you could have changed the choice to "Yes" or "No. You don't even need a poll for every image, you know. ;)
Posted
[color=teal]I think what she meant was...

"I think my picture is good. Most people who draw are nerds, but I'm an exception. I have no zits or glasses, therefore I am not a nerd."

The picture was... Unique.[/color]
Posted
You need to think more about the bones and muscles under that form, and don't be afraid to spend time to add details. Details make interesting pictures.

I actually looked through this site to learn about figure drawing in anime: [url]http://www.bakaneko.com[/url]

It took me long hours to get it right, but it's *very* much worth it. Have fun =)
Guest yuka-kitsune
Posted
no i meant i have zits and glasses in real life a purple streak on on side of my head
Guest yuka-kitsune
Posted
yep it took my a whole summer and my sister(the onne who did it)
to convince my mom to let her do it
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by yuka-kitsune [/i]
[B]no i meant i have zits and glasses in real life a purple streak on on side of my head [/B][/QUOTE]
Please try to put more of an effort into your posts. By using better grammer, capitolization, and punctuation, it will be easier for people to read your posts and understand what you are saying. Otherwise, if you can't read it, it doesn't contribute to the discussion and that post is spam. Just be more wary next time. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...