Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]heh, translated into english its called "eternal chameleon" for some reason.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Eternal Chameleon... riiighhtt... *backs away slowly..*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]heh, work on your kanji and you wouldn't need to back away.... [/B][/QUOTE]

How can I work on my Kanji? I don't even know the slightest bit of Kanji! :cross:
Posted
educational, but fun....

come to think of it, I haven't done anything educational that was fun, they should have an ff class or something, at least I'll get an A+ in that....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]educational, but fun....

come to think of it, I haven't done anything educational that was fun, they should have an ff class or something, at least I'll get an A+ in that.... [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL! Finally, a Class I could be [I]bothered[/I] to work in, instead of sketching! ...Unless I was sketching FF Characters... Would I get extra marks for that..? :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]long as its ff associated you would get marks for it, heh heh, alas, it is only a dream.... [/B][/QUOTE]

One day, Seph... One day.. *gazes into the sky...*
Posted
There is a Final fantasy anime series.Not out here though.In Japan it's got one.I've seen it,it's pretty good.But I'll have to wait for University for me to study Japanese.
But cuttin out the language difference,yeah it was good.From what I saw. I saw it over the net,he he.But the **** sites been lost apparently.
It's in manga style,Manga rules Japanese cartoons basically.
But the manga videos and DVD's are pretty gruesome.
But yeah to answer your question,there is a Final Fantasy anime series.If you live in America I dunno if you guys have one,but I live in the Uk,so we don't.
Has anyone been lucky enougt to have a pocketstation imported?
i badly neeed 1 for Saga Frontier 2.It aint necessary though.Phew!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...