Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I like it. Very nice.
It all blends well together, but maybe you could add something to the right side... Like, put the same picture and stretch it and make it very transparent? I don't know... Feels like there is something missing on it. But it is very nice.
Posted
WOW! That is so cute! I love the pale yellow in the background! The font and colors fit the banner and picture perfectly. I would have to say I have no changes or opinion on how it could be different. I think it looks perfect the way it is!

[b]10/10[/b]

Kaola

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...