OtakuBoards

do you think ash should have kept that beedrill??

G/S/B Master

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by G/S/B Master [/i]
[B]i think he should. besides, to me johto pokemon are more stronger then kanto pokemon. [/B][/QUOTE]

Except once Ash gets Charizard back which HE DOES, Charizard will be ultimate.

He had to give away beedrill. If he kept it, that would go against his principles of giving away all his potential pokemon. He could have had a dream team; primeape, charizard, and pidgeot would make his team stronger. Charizard does come back I think but he never should have left it there newaz. I never understood why he gave squirtle away but not bulbasaur. Ash is dense. Y can't Gary be the star of the show instead?

he could've have a power team. like this kind of combo

primeape's dynamic punch,pidgeot speed and quicknest,charizard's power,pikachu super eletric shocks,MUK's flubberness,snorlax's super body slam.

now that kind of team is ultra powerful. if you don't like muk then add in bulbasaur's grabbing power or tauros's k.o. fissure attack

Look I don't know what is up w/ him, any good pokemon he gets, besides Pikachu and a couple others he gives away!! If he is ever gonna beat Gary, he needs to learn to be smarter! Anyways well I guess him giving away the Bedrill would go along w/ Ash, so we shouldn't have even been suprised!! I really wanna know what is going on in that puny brain of his!! Ugh oh well!! Look I have come to one conclusion about Ash he may be compasionet about some of his pokemon he is an Idiot!!!:ball: :flaming:

is it just me or is ash reeeeeely dense:rolleyes:, i mean he even forgot he won the p1 championships (episode where charizard finally obeys him) and every time he sees a pokemon he's seen a million times before, he brings out his pokedex and ses 'gee whats that pokemon?' :p gee talk about a short attention span