Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Ff11


Guest Vengenceuk

Recommended Posts

Guest Vengenceuk
Posted
whens ff11 out in the uk
Posted
Please add more quantity/quality to your posts...

As of now, we're only sure of the American release dates, i looked and i've yet to find one specifying the UK, or any of Europes, dates.
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue] Let us bear in mind, [i]if[/i] Final Fantasy XI will be released in the UK, heh.

I myself live in Egnland and await the release of this title, but personally, I am losing faith in Square Enix. Not only do Square Enix believe that Europe contains less fans of the series, but they have already suffered too many let downs anyway. It's nice to hope and I can assure you, I really am hoping, but I am beginning to feel doubt.

However, I look forward to an arrival of FFXII considering it won't be online. But, seeing as the Playstation Two Online Adaptor has recently been released, perhaps this will enlighten Square Enix somewhat.[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=indigo]There's already a thread about Final Fantasy XI [url=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24030]here[/url]. Please post in it instead of creating a new thread. Thanks. :)

[img]http://www.angelfire.com/ex/desbreko/Lock.gif[/img] Thread Closed.[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...