Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
If you read this, can you tell me what you think. Or reply?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Forgotten

Insanity leads to chaos and sadness
Then to our silence
A crimson red tear falls to the sea
Lost in an endless wave of darkness
To send my prayer across all time,
and space is true insanity
To never be heard nor seen again
To be forgotten is worse then
death...
  • Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dayday
Posted
That is one of the best poems I've read. It was perfect so don't change anything about it. Maybe you could be it somewhere else more public.
Posted
Thanks dayday your one of the only ones who ever reply. Thanks! I think I'll keep posting poems here. Here's the first Tonka Poem I've ever written.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sliver Moon

Sliver Moon of night
Up so high, then out of sight
Come out son of night
Rising sun now take flight
Forever here, son of dawn
Guest dayday
Posted
That one was good too. Keep posting them and I'll keep answering them.
Posted
Thanks dayday that's good to know.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shadows

The light fades away
Shadows of the past soon apper
Tears of death low nor high
Comeing hence of night shade here
Let us be in in darkness light
Fear of mind in shadow's night
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again thanks dayday.
Guest dayday
Posted
I love it Ruby. Your point gets over a lot faster than mine.
Posted
Not really, by the way here's what I wrote just for you dayday. Plase don't mind that it's kinda sappy. Thank you dayday!!!:D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Friendship
You were the only one who cared
The only one I knew
The one I think of as my friend.
Friendship is what you gave me
I'll hold this gift forever
This thing that you have given me,
for it I'll always think of you
Guest dayday
Posted
I like sappy stuff sort of. It's relaxing and easy to get into. Thank you so much.:D
Posted
Here's one of my poems I wrote for a class. It may be old, but I like it and hope you like it too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fade Away

Fade...I fade away
Never again heard nor seen
Fade away into the shadows of the past
To be forgotten forever
Forced to be alive with fadeing dreams,
and memories
Guest dayday
Posted
I love your faden and forgotten poems. They really get to me. The stuff you write is basically perfect. I can't find a thing wrong with them.
Posted
I can most people I know say some of them are kinda sad and distrubing. At certin points that is...any ways here's the next one. I wrote it dureing math though, so it might sound really bad.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Star Shade's Night

Shadows of Star Shade's Night
The darken fears of our light
Shadows come in thy might
Out of mind, and out of sight
Guilding stars destroy our light
Forever here in,
in Star Shade's fright
Guest dayday
Posted
*claps* *claps more* *claps again*

You are one of the best writers who's I read. That's probably because I don't read a lot, except when I really like it. So if I keep reading your poems I must really like them.:wow:
Posted
:blush:Thank you dayday. I like your poems too, they're great! Your a great writer too, I say this beacuse I mostly stick to reading one kind of thing. But yours is different then what I read, I'll keep reading yours as long as you post them.*claps for you* Thank you dayday.
Guest dayday
Posted
You're welcome Ruby and I will keep posting mine as long as you keep posting yours.
Guest dayday
Posted
Well, I don't write everyday but when I do it's more than one thing. I think I can keep up.
Posted
That's good, I wounldn't want you to fall behind on anything. I'll check and read when ever you post. This is the first thing that I had ever gotten published, they liked it for some really odd resones.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sadness...

Sadness is black
A shadow of darkness
It flyes through the world
Just as death dose
It takes lives for it's own
Sadness can never be stopped
For it feeds off fear
Which can never be stopped
For forever on it lives in our hearts
Guest dayday
Posted
This one will also live in my heart. Another poem another applause. Keep them coming.
Posted
Thanks dayday, here's the next one. It's kind of wierd though.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All the things

I'm not strong,
I break in the wind

I'm not smart,
for I'm just a broken shadow

I'm not a queen nor king,
a mare puppet and pawn

For times I'm forced to live a nightmare,
those times when I'm to live reality

These are all the things I am,
all the things I feel I'll be forever
All the things I will always be
Guest dayday
Posted
It isn't weird. I wrote one like that before too. Not exactly the same topic or thing, but still kinda the same.
Posted
Thanks for under standing dayday...I have another poems to put up now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This place...

Here I am again
Left alone in my insanity
Locking my self away from reality
Those words that I once said,
they have faded away from the world
Their gone echoing in the darkness
The meaning of my feelings,
they have gone away from here
This place I had once loved
This place, the place where I once felt
This place is where my emotions,
where they have all gone away
Guest dayday
Posted
Wow, and this place is perfect for everyone to read that. I love it. Keep it up.:smirk:
Posted
I have another poem to put up, but I a title for it thanks to dayday. thanks dayday! Anyways here it is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Voices Hopes-[COLOR=red]title by dayday[/COLOR]

A voice is crying out for freedom
Yet it wishs not to be heard,
It wishs never to be seen,
It wishs to be alone in darkness
Yet I hear this voice at night
All the world has passed it by
In the night I sing to this voice
This voice I hear, I wish to know
I am forever to serve this voice
And it forever to serve me
A voice of a child that died,
died far too young
I listen for this voies
In hopes it will one day stop crying
That one day I shall die,
and meet the broken child
Guest dayday
Posted
That was a great poem too. You should try 'A Voices Hopes' or something like that for the title.
Posted
'A Vocies Hope' I like that. It'd make a good title for a book too, thanks dayday! Here's the one I wrote today, well earlyer today.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fate...

Why can't we challenge fate?
Should fate be as so cruel as to kill us
Just for thinking the way we do
Acting on our feelings for the world
Fate has no forgiveness,
for those who wish apon a star
Our lives have not been written in a book
Yet we can not change our fate
Fate and destainy go hand in hand
Fate is destainy,
and destainy is fate
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...