OtakuBoards

Poetry: Forgotten

Epsilon

Guest dayday
That was good but one of the things Jesus Chicken said was right. Your poems are kind of short, but that's why I liek them. I only read if I have to or if I'm interested in something. So if your firts poem you did was long I probably wouldn't have read it and kept writing over and over.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to come off head strong, and I'm really void so I just rather has people talk behind my back. Just like I've always have. And yes I've constructive criticism before, so many times of people telling me how I've failed...and so I just get really pissed off. Sorry about about that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dreams

My dreams can't come true
Discard all thoughts me
I'll help with others,
other dreams to come true
Real dreams that matter
Once finished with this,
dreams will no longer be mine
That old dream I once have
Will become a faded thought
Although it will no longer be my dream
Dreams cane never be broken,
only in the truth of lies

Guest dayday
I talk behind poeple's backs all the time but only if I don't like them. But if I really don't like them I'll talk right in front of their face. But I'm not doing that to you, just to let you know.

Yeah I'm crazy. And I'm glade for it. Heehe^^ Hey, dayday you hate me now don't you. ^^ Being hated, nothing new!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Withdraw

I?ll withdraw my thoughts
Have what I?ve said forgotten
The light has been withdrawn,
From the end of my tunnel
Withdraw back into my
Silence and my void
Withdraw from the lights,
Fade back into my shadows
Withdraw from the world,
Once again?

Guest dayday
I liked that one a little but not as much the others. It's like you're moving from one style to another. What happened to your fading and forgotten ones. That one was only about fading a little.

I guess I'm not contenplating matters fast enough like I once did of my life. I need to stop playing so many video games, it's turning my brain to mush. Ok, I'll try writing like I use to again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unknown

To be unknown,
is to be forgotten
Unknow to the world,
once found I'll fade
Fading from my place,
a place my shadow once was
My shadow is gone
It has been fadeing for years
Unknown is what I am
Both unknow and forgottn
Can I never come back?
Must I stay unknown and forgotten?
For unknown and forgotten,
is my sercurity and memoreies

Guest dayday
That's much better. I don't like this kind of stuff in real life, but for some reason they make really good poems. Maybe because it resembles some people in real life.

Yeah, it's I like reading about this stuff too. But when it really happens to you or some one you know it's not very fun. I think I put something up like this poem before...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alone
Left alone again
Forgotten and faded
Alone in darkness,
never to see the lightHere in my loneness,
in my void to stay
Forgotten, faded, broken,
and alone
I'll stay alone
Here in the shadows,
the shadows I've made

Ok, I went back and looked at all the poems I have. The one that this one is like is the poem "This place...." Anyways, I wrote the next one when I saw a old cage sitting and collecting dust.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Forgotten Cage

I'll stay here in my cage
My forgotten cage,
sitting in the shadows
My little place
That has been fading,
fading from your mind
Fading from this world
The forgotten cage,
it wil keep fading
My little place will be gone
Fading, till it's thrown away

Guest dayday
Where did you find a cage at? That's not really something you see lying in the middle of the street. Anyway that's a good poem. Hope there's still more to come.

Yeah, I think your right about see a cage lying around in the street. I had seen the cage lerterally(sp?) collecting dust down in our basment on shelf up high. The next one is made because of the wheather around here, we had three different types of storms. But the longest one was the huge thunder storm soo that's where I got the next poem from.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Storm

Let the sound of thunder,
let it block my voice
The rain will wash away,
every memorey of me
The light of thunder,
it will fade my image
Once the storm has passed,
I will still be here
But not seen nor heard
I will no longer be remembered

Guest dayday
That was great. Actually, I love storms. I have this thing with wind and rain that I just can't resist. They're perfect together and can do anything.

I don't like storms them-self, I just like the rain. Rain and only rain. Anyways this next one is composed of different song lyrics because the song was made from this. The song dosen't have a title though, nether dose the poem.
~~~~~~~~~~

I can not awake,
stop sleeping in this dream
From this dream you soon awake
This dream will be soon forgotten
It will fade, and I along with it
In these walls of fantasy,
memoreies of the past
The past will fade away
Along with your forgotten shadows,
and with your faded dreams

Guest dayday
'These dreams and Shadows' that would work for a title. Where'd this song come from? I've never heard it before.

Well, truly it's not a real song. When ever I'm alone I stare up at the ceilling and look at the stars on the roof in the dark. (Glowing stars, in a purple room makes you think of strange things) Then I hear little songs playing in my head. So this song exsist but only in my head. So, yeah...if I sing it out loud people think I crazy because of the lyrics to the song.

Guest dayday
Okay, you might want to see a pyschiatrist about that. Little voices singing in your head aren't really that normal. But actually, I wrote a song before. I stopped singing it in public about a year ago. People actually clapped when I sung too. I'm good at singing.

Cool, you can sing...well every one can sing but I'm means so that people clap. The only thing I can really do besides, write, and fighting styles, is draw. I'll be getting my site for my art work soon. And I should see some one about the voices, but I don't think I will....for certain resones. Ok, this time I'm posting two things.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Crazy...
I was crazy once,
they locked me up in the rubber room
It's cold in the rubber room
Cold as the deepest ground
The ground....What to know what lives in the ground
Worms....Wha!?!
Oh well that's life!What's life?
Life is a magzine that cost a dollar .99
Now that's crazy.
Crazy....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And then it goes on like that so I'll end there. It was made up by one of my friends, Cesaca. It was all most of the kids said for about a week. Ok, so that was just a fun one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sanity

I'm finding my way back to sanity
Friend to same is my name
The shame of being different,
the crowd of those forgotten
Fall back into the shadows
If my sanity is watching and seeing the light,
for the first time in years
Sanity is no different,
from what I once had
I'll saty for gotten and faded
That is my sanity

Guest dayday
Sorry, I didn't post up immedeitly after you did. I had to get off a nine and it was 9:04. That crazy poem was crazy but wish I could find a .99 magazine. And let's see sanity it is the same as being forgotten. Nobody comes to see or get you and soon they forget about you.

Being forgotten, fading away, and sanity are all mostly the same to me. Here's another one made out of titles...but they're titles to chapters and a few of these have yet to be written.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Broken Glass

The glass shards scarrted round
Broken live come and go,
always just to pass
I've waited so long,
so long for my broken dreams
I faded out of reality
Reality has passed me by
Forogtten I stand,
with the broken glass

Ok, I think this is from a book that had gotten destoryed by a magnet. The book was called Lily Daggers....I had loved making that book, but sadly it's gone now. :bawl: Anyways these are the only titles I remeber from it. One day once I find out what I was writting again, I'll start typing up the book again. (I pick really funny names for my books)
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Title.....(don't have one)

White lily fade from this place
Be forgotten of 100 years,
only to return to sorrow
The pain been made for you and only you,
in the shadows of the war
There you will be forgotten
You can't escape the pain
But you may try,
try to be remebered here

Guest dayday
I don't see how those chapters would fit together in a book. If they could it must be a very interesting one. Besides that that's a good poem. If I ever gave titles (or chapters for that much) to my stories I would definetly try it.

The farthest I had gotten in that book was only 131 pages....sad. Ok, I'm going to try and make a poem that rhyms. The poem won't make any sense cause I really can't rhyme. So mustly random words that fit togeter.
~~~~~~~~~~~

(No title)

Water flows by
as so dose time
In the light
and the might
In the way to fight
Pass the darkness
and the light....
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't know any thing that really rhyms, I can't write things that rhym. Nothing above even rhyms.