OtakuBoards

Poetry: Forgotten

Epsilon

Guest dayday
Lol, I'm sorry but that was funny. I'm not trying to be mean. IT's jsut the way the words are together and everything. I can't help it. But that was good for a ryhme. The trick is to find a rythm for it while writing instead of just putting words that ryhme.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't rhyme, when ever I do it comes out funny. I don't like to rhyme, it kinda bugs me since I've never been able to do it. And it was kindda funny to hear such a sad rhyme. Here's my next one, it's not really a poem though. Much more like a statement from the Dream Trilogy
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life gose on,
as so dose time
A world of darkness,
but only in my mind
If this world of peace
is of the light
Then whay am I here?
I shouldn't be,
and never will
I'm just a mistake,
from hate and spite
---------
Ehh...I gotta get off now.

Guest dayday
I wrote something like that once. Except it was about everything ending and time stopping and going, over and over again.

Yeah, probly most people do something like this. Mine was areally what I had had the main charcater say awhile before they had die. Ok here's another type of those, only it's from a knight that had once known the other character before they died. I have compliacted polt lines.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leave now forget this place
You shall not be remembered here
So leave and carry not this bruden
The bruden of all these lives destoryed
I shall be the only one,
I shall be the only one who carres
Go before you dissapper
Leave before you fade away,
and are forgotten in this place
This is the only place that you are a being
Go away before you are forgotten

Guest dayday
That was good. Leaving before you've been forgotten. It's like soon everyone will forget you but if you die everyone will remember you the way you used to be.

Yeah, in the story the knight kinda looses it....He's the only one who can remember things from the truthful past after the war. Ok here's my next poem. I wrote this because I just finish reading "The Eyes of the Dragon" by S.King, and a "Mist" book.
~~~~~~~~~

Dragon's Eyes

Gleaming red,
with the pain of the past
The forgotten past of the kingdom
In the dragon's eyes you shall see,
the world be for you dissapper
Be forgotten
And in your new world
Fade from insanity,
get away from it
Dragon's Eyes will show,
what has be and what may be

I never thought of that... I think I need to start reding non-fiction books. When I do I tend to think more things. Ok here's my absract poem. (I think this may be the longest poem I've put up)
~~~~~~~~~

Forgotten again....
Forgotten again....
Forgotten again....
Left alone....
Left alone....
Left alone....
For my....
For my....
For my....
Insanity....
Insanity....
Insanity....
To over come....
To over come....
To over come....
My life....
My life....
My life....

Forgotten again,
left alone
For my insanity,
to over come my life....

Guest dayday
That was almost like mine. Except yours was about being alone and going crazy. Not bad for an abstract. That was my first time doing one too.

I need to stop falling a sleep to .Hack//sign music. Mostly "The World" and "A Bit of Happness." They both have the person going crazy.
~~~~~~~~
Tilte~none

Being alone here in this place,
it brings back the nightmares
It locks me in away from reality
Too many voices calling out from these walls
All in vain they will fade away
I will fade from this world,
back into the nightmares
I'll leave this place and,
become one of those voices

Guest dayday
I love that song, 'A Bit of Happiness'. Let's see voices. I don't really have any of them. Just the real ones of my cousin and a minor aquaintace talking for no apparent reason.

I'm listening to a Japaness song so I'm getting a strangeimage in my mind that can be a poem. So I think I'll try it out as one. (Pink and red leaves: sakura)
~~~~~~~~~

Pink and Red Haze

Tree leave flow around in the wind
Making a pink and haze in front of my eyes
Both the pink and red haze,
it brings back the memories of that day
That day when I had lost all to a singal match
Think through that pink and red haze,
it has left me blinded from your shadow
I can't hear your voice through the wind
So I'll walk on through the pink and red haze,
having no thoughts of you that last day
The last day when you were still here
Pink and Red Haze leave me with no thought

Guest dayday
Where you seeing 'Sakura' or red and pink haze? What song were you listening to to make you think that? It's very strange. Besides that great poem. Losing someone like that.

The Pink and Red Haze was the sakura flying around in the wind. In China at one point it covers most of the ground and almost every thing around the trees. The song was from disc 3 of Chrono Cross sound track, the song is just the ending theam. (I die alot in that one game, it's sad) It is sung by Yasunori Mitsuda on the sound track. Here's my next one. My poems seem to be getting longer.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Eternal Dust

The screams and clashs of swords,
the sounds they hunt this place
Long ago the war of souls was once here
The eternal dust of their ashs linger here
In this place were so many were lost
Their souls hunt this place,
calling out from the eternal dust
Calling out for more,
more to join them in their eternal fight

I find that most people like the words that aren't used every day. From what I know I don't hear people say eternal every day. Or maybe I don't pay attenion and they do use it alot. My favorte word so happens to be fade, go figure.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Forgotten and out of reach
Away, I've got to get away
Drifting away
Eternal sadness

Guest dayday
I think I like that one because none of the lines have the same meaning. They don't go together and I think I like it that way. What's wrong with me?

There's nothing wrong with you. Or if there is it's nothing to worry about, casue know that you sane compared to me. So then there isn't anything wrong with you. Here's a new one, it's part of the fade one. Poems inside a different poem.
~~~~~~~~

Drifting Away
I'm drifting away,
away from sanity
I've left it behind
Drifting away,
from your memories
I'm going away
Away into the shadows
I'm Drifting away,
from the heart I once knew
Drifting away,
away from the world

Guest dayday
Good to hear that. And I would consider myself sane to you. I liked that last one drifting away. People drift everyday. From everything.

Most people should beconsidered sane. And it's a good thing that we don't have any more nut cases running about. Here's my next poem, made out of titles again. But these are different titles from different pictures I've made.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title-none

My shadow has disappered
So have my voice and my body
Red tears clam me nowStareing at what once was,
and what is now
What will become of me,
now that the shame has me
In your eyes is the refleaction,
of what I once was
I look around,
but only to find my world go
Right in front of my eyes I see
The toy of broken dreams
My dreams are shaddered,
into little glass shards

Guest dayday
A title...hmm...how about 'This is Me'. I can't ever think of titles for myself but always for other people. That's pathetic.

I think I like that title. ^^ I don't like making up titles for books, they always sound funny. The worst title I've came up for a book was "Broken Glass" and sadest of all that's the book I'm working on now.
~~~~~~~~~

Insane

My insanity have over come me
Let my tears of imagnary blood wars,
my tears will fall like rain
In said my mind I've locked my self way,
I must be alway from reality
Here in the darkness
Being insane, and hated by the world
Reality can not see the things I see,
nor feel the things I feel
My dreams are nightmares to others
My insanity will fade along with me

Guest dayday
What's the book about? I liked that last poem. Especially about not seeing what you because they really don't and they think they do.

If you really wanna know you'll be reading a while. The book is a Sic-Fi, it's done in honor of another book that I...well let's just say I could do anything any more so I abanned the idea. I couldn't go on writing it so I killed it off, and never finished it. So I made this one. It's about an andriod, space ships, the reality that humans can't really comprehend other life forms in turth and the hate it those they can't even begin to understand. Aliens, gun slingers, space ships, and other junk. Bu the name is because of the first ch. and last that started it all and what is ending it. Anyway I brought back the characters I've killed off, and the andorid dosen't know it's and android till it's damaged along with all the glass around it shadders. (The room was made out of glass so not too good) It gets something called the "Dragon Blossem" A power symbloizing the firend ship of all things living that was destory when first contact with humans was made. And I could go on for ever but I think I'll stop here. So far in the book I have 132 pages, and I'm only half way finished.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fire

Burning brightly in the darkness,
you may see it's very being with in
True the heat that is it's heart causes pain,
to stand against the pain is the courage of fire
Look into the flame and see things that have never been
Things that have never been and can't be
The fire will refleact your shadow
But you may not have one even then
So then am I not a live being?
The fire refleacts me,
so am I not there?
Only the ever lasting flame may tell
Yet it tells me nothing,
it will only whisper to fate and destainy

Guest dayday
Okay, thanks for stopping there. If you can try to mail me copy. I'll PM you my address since I don't know if other people are reading this or not. I liked that poem. Fire one of my favorite things. Why do I like the elements so much. Every time I see or hear one I just get all happy like for some reason.