OtakuBoards

Poetry: Forgotten

Epsilon

Ok, I'll start editing it then. ^^ Great, other people like elements too. My 3 favorite elements are fire, earth and electric. What's your fav. elements? I love it when ever I hear of fire. Ok here's another poem.
~~~~~~~~

Eternal Life

Going round in a link
Fire, earth, wind, and water
All going round on a wheel
Creating new elements to help the others along
But often times they destroy each other,
just as humans do
It's an eternal fult,
but it can be a mended by helping
The eternal cycal of life hold both the elemens,
and also humans
Humans help the element,
and the elements help up to live
The basic elements are stronger,
they have more will to create a new
Fire, earth, wind, and water
Are all in the chant of life to go on and make a new

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I have some funny things going on in my head when I get too deep into thought. I know this because when I space out I start thinking what no one else has normally thought about. I sooner or later talk about it to some one else and their already lost after a few moments and these are the people who never get lost.
~~~~~~~

Fallow

Fall into the shadows
Allow you to lead me to a place of shame and sorrow in my life I had once left behind
Own my soul, for I'll fallow you to the ends of the earth
I'll allow you to take me there,
and I' shall fallow you where ever you shall take me
Fallow you,
just ask and I shall fallow

It might be better if you don't get it. I guess, but it's all a matter of opinon. Ok, this is my last post for now...that is till I get back on. ^^ And I'll be on in maybe hours or maybe even mintues.^^
~~~~~~~~~

Time

Flow by on your own will
With nothing in your way,
controll the lives of others
But wish to controll your self
Time in controlled by destainy,
destainy by fate, by time
In this thought long for your freedom
And wish for your power over me
Time has a soul of it's own,
same as a human
Never forget that time is the same
One line aways controlled,
by something you can not see

Guest dayday
Hey, don't forget about me. I had to get off the computer really fast beacuse I was supposed to have been half an hour ago. First, I don't have a favorite element because I cna't decide which one I like best. Second, the first poem was shifting between humans elements, links, and them killing each other. 3rd, you'll follow the person everywhere no matter where it is. Even if it's a place of eternal sadness. 4th, time just takes a lot out of me sometimes. Since I stay on the boards until my time is up on the computer I don't wake up til 9 something. But this is at 6:30 in the morning and I'm about to fall over on the keyboard.

Guest XBebop
Realy good poems rubby, i spent about an hour or so reading them all. Very good, i couldn't do something that good in my dreams..My favorite is the first one though.

Hey dayday try to get some sleep, your ment to get at least 6 hours of sleep each night. ^^ And thanks XBebop.
~~~~~~~~

Broken Pawn

The broken pawn is on the floor
Again lifeless and dead
The puppet known as J-Pawn,
it is gone once more
Fading from the memories,
that it had souly created
The broken pawn is gone,
in a furry of smoke
Broken pawn is no long in this place,
the broken pawn left in ashs

Guest dayday
Yeah, I probably get about 6 hours since since I don't go to bed until 1 or 2 and ignore my phone when it keeps waking me up.

That last poem reminded me of Resident Evil Zero. There was a part with a chest board that you had ot figure out how to move.

Hmm....here's my next one. Done to the music of Outlaw Star, so it's like none other that I've put here before. Desire is probly the only one I write like this. So after this one I'll go back to my normal writings. ^^ So yeah...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Desire

Longing to be free
Of my own free will,
no limts to my power
To be an outlaw
To travel round space,
with no concern at all
Throw it all in the wind,
and take my chances
Never fade....
from the space cop's top wanted
This is the desire of my life
Just to be free and drift
My desire will never be forgotten

Guest dayday
That was different from the other ones. My favorite part was throw it all in the wind. Wind...a gentle thing you cannot resist.

That poem was actullay written to the song desire. I wish it had lyrics, that'd be great to listen to. Anyways here's my next poem. (Sorry this is the only thing I'm thinking of right now)
~~~~~~~~~~

Tilte-none

Looking for something that isn't there
I keep searching for you...
Yet you aren't real,
only a image I've seen in a dream
When the wind blows it sends whispers
Whispering to me where to go,
where to look, to where I can find this image
I've faded from all the places I've wish to stay
Forgotten because I've been look for so long
Fading away from even my own memories
I can't remeber who I am,
all I can remember is this image
This image I look for,
it's been clearing my memories
I've faded from my own mind The only thing I know is this image,
here in my dreams, and whispering to me on the wind

Guest dayday
I wish I could get rid of the images in my head. When I have them my eyes are closed and it feels like things and people are around me. But when I open my eyes there's nothing there.

At least you don't see them when your eyes are open, cause I do. ^^ I see very weird things weather my eyes are closed or not. People tend to aviod me because of that. And loce/crush...never had a crush or been in love so I don't know...
~~~~~~~~

Dark Shadow

Darken mind fly around in my head
Your shadow over comes me,
then I'm gone from the world
Fadeing with you is no burden
Dark Shadow I'll stay forgotten,
you showed me friend ship
Dark Shadow, we shall leave this place
Looming over my mind so well always be
I am Dark Shadow's puppet
And I glade to be of the Dark Shadow

Guest dayday
I have had crushes on people since I've been in Pre-K, literally. There's this boy I always followed around but then I got over him. About dark shadow. I see dark shadows all the time. They're the things I feel are around me when my eyes are closed.
And sometimes I do see them when my eyes are open. If I'm in a dark area and don't blink for a while then I start to see things around me and it keeps getting darker.

I'm glade I've never had a crush, or else I might turn and zone out all day thinking about him. That'd be weird I see that happen to too many people when they like other people. Ick! ^^ Also I've been thinking of a new story plot line. But I still have to finish their char. desings first and work every thing out for it. So once I get that finished I might put the story up on the OB. Anyways here's my next poem. (And yes this is basicly true)
~~~~~~~~~~

Past

The names I have I did not choose
These names are of my past,
the reflect what I have done
I never have the same name twice
Forever changing to the public,
it is the same as my past never the same
Memeories of my past hunt me,
with each past there is a new person created
My past makes these people
But they are all soon forgotten
I have no true past any more
It changes with the names I have
The names, the scars, my past,
they all change no matter how hard I try
I'll try to keep my ture past with me,
but I fear it's no longer my past

Guest dayday
What's with the Ick? There's nothing wrong with zoning out over someone. But I might just be saying that because they guy I was talking about, I zone over his friends too. I know it's wrong but I just can't help it.
What part of that last poem makes it true. I don't see it.

The "Ick!" part is because people loose train of thought when their in love, I don't like. (It just buggs me) And the it's true this is the whole poem. Every 6-7 months every one forgets what I've said or what I've done. Each time they say something different about and what I've done. They go and make a new idenity for me with out asking, and I end up having to go along with because it spreeds through the school so every one thinks it's true. Some how even the teachers get and think it's true... I have 28 different nick names now., and I can only remeber 16 of them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spirits Fall

Spirits fall along with the rain
Falling down to earth,
flooding the world with thoughts
Rain will go as well as spirits
The rain is like the spirits,
the earth will break the spirit's fall

Guest dayday
Spirits, I think about those a lot but I never write about them. That's strange. I have nicknames too. I don't even know how many I have. Some people annoy me with the names some confuse me, and some are just plain stupid.

My worst nick name is Lil'Angel, I hate that one name. Ok, anyways this new poem is for my new plot line. It's not even written yet I wrote a poem for it. Pretty weird.
~~~~~~~~

title-none

In my eyes I see ghost
The fading lines of what once was
I look more closely and I see
This fading image is me
What has happened I don't know
People pass by...I'm not there
Have they forgotten I'm here?
Or am I staring into a mirror?Why am I fading?
Or am I gone,
but my soul refuses to die

Guest dayday
My worst nickname I think would be Timothy. That's the name of the person I liked so that's what my friends called me. That's like not being able to crossover. You're there but other people don't see you. And you're not ready to go yet but you can see you are anyway.

*Timothy* That's better then my lastest nick name. And yep, the thing about not being ready to go but they are anyways. That's the plot. ^^; I don't think other people will be able to get it though by just reading this poem. (There's kind of a hidden message in this one)
~~~~~~~~

Dragon's Wings

Dragon's Wings carry me away,
away from this place and all the spite
This place we can not stay
Black wings of dragon's night,
carry me away...
From this dream of peace,
of which shouldn't belong to me

Guest dayday
That's just one of the bad ones. The rest I don't even want to talk about the rest.

Umm...*scratches head* I'm going to guess the hidden message. Is it like you are being carried away from this world? Death is coming for you to take you away from a civil place. A place that you don't deserve to have. Am I right or at least close?