Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here's a new banner that I've created. This is like the third banner that I've made, so it has a bit of blank space.

What do you think? :D
Posted
I like it, it's got an appropriate intensity to it. The wavy font is a little out of place, it's sort of cutesy... whatever, it still works.

Nice ^-^
Guest yuka-kitsune
Posted
nice work i don't like either of them. I like Sanosuke ut this nice
Posted
i dont like this...the yellow border type thing looks bad,the wavy font also looks bad...about the only thing i like here is the kenshin picture even though i hate kenshin..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...