Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is the second banner I've ever made. It's a bit empty but I think it turned out ok ^^

EDIT:
For some reason when I try to put it in my sig, it just say's "Image not found"... What did I do wrong?? I put in the right url... Can someone please tell me >.<;;

EDIT 2:
Never mind, lol. I figured out the problem :p
Posted
Lol, thank you ^^; I'm glade that someone *stares accusingly at the rest of the members of the forums* accually decided to reply to my thread. It makes me happier yet that someone likes it ^^

*pat's self on back*
Posted
I like it, too. It's so very...mysterious. Some suspenseful music in the background would be cool. ^^

Been watching too many Stephen King movies. -.-;

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...