Syn Posted June 15, 2003 Posted June 15, 2003 Looks nice, love that font aswell ^_^ The shape of it all's quite dodgey, but on a whole its ok. 7/10
Red Posted June 15, 2003 Posted June 15, 2003 [color=002E55]The font looks great, but the background image really doesn't look that good. Try making it seem like there's more going on, because it just seems a little bland at the moment in that department.[/color]
Shinobi Posted June 15, 2003 Posted June 15, 2003 Wow mate, these are great! I love the whole effect very nicely done ;). PS: I am Prejudiss :p
Subversive Posted June 15, 2003 Author Posted June 15, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Red [/i] [B][color=002E55] ...Try making it seem like there's more going on, because it just seems a little bland at the moment in that department.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Any suggestions. I really don't want a picture in it. ***C-Money's***
Red Posted June 15, 2003 Posted June 15, 2003 [color=002E55]The whole background effect looks cool, with the green, but it just seems [i]way[/i] too white in the bottom left hand corner. What I'm saying is just trying to get more of that effect down there.[/color]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 That newer version looks alot better. It kind of looks like blood splattered across it. o.O Are you planning on using it?
Charles Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 Hey, I like these a lot, Subversive. The design is very interesting and the graffiti logo is perfect for something like this. I personally don't mind the lack of activity in the background. But, as a way of providing some constructive insight, perhaps I should suggest that the logo would work better, if it looked like it was part of a tagged wall or mural instead. Just a little food for thought.
Subversive Posted June 16, 2003 Author Posted June 16, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Charles [/i] [B] I should suggest that the logo would work better, if it looked like it was part of a tagged wall or mural instead. [/B][/QUOTE] I was already working on a version like this ^^ heres a little more active bg one.
Shinobi Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 This is working much better. Doesn't look is bland and plain no? I really love this ^_^ *points to sig* ^_^...well done mate, i think this is probably your best work i have seen form you :D.
Subversive Posted June 16, 2003 Author Posted June 16, 2003 Wow, thanks. Here's Charlie's new one. C-Money!
Guest Zeh Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 Wow, thems really cool stuff o_O Keep 'em coming.
Subversive Posted June 16, 2003 Author Posted June 16, 2003 Now the avatar goodies (not what they could be) look out for more goodies soon ^^ [img]http://lyricalgenocide.250free.com/c-money80x80.jpg[/img] [img]http://lyricalgenocide.250free.com/prejudiss80x80.jpg[/img] [IMG]http://lyricalgenocide.250free.com/s180x80.jpg[/img] Now I'm off to play Desert Combat.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now