Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]Omigosh, I loved this movie [i]so[/i] much. It was hilarious! When we went Friday night, we both had a pretty rough day, so we were really looking forward to this movie, and it was awesome. The action was great, and the jokes were hilarious. Harrison Ford and Josh Hartett made a pretty nifty couple. ^_^

[spoiler]My favorite part was with Joe riding the little girl's bike. That was hilarious![/spoiler] :rotflmao:

So what did you think of this movie, and if you haven't seen it yet, are you looking forward to it?[/color] [/size]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Well I'm definately looking forward to this movie. My friend really really wants to see it. But that doesn't really matter. ~_^ I am going to see it this weekend though. Can't wait! ^^

-Kitty[/COLOR] [/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...