BlackDragon465 Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 I want to know because I don't really like to get notified that someone posted on the topic.
Semjaza Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 There are a couple things you need to do. First of all, go to your profile. It will bring you to a page that says "Subscribed Threads" and "Subscribed Forums". Remove anything that is in there. Then go to Edit Options within here, and just mark the "Use 'Email Notification' by default?" box as "No". That should do it.
KittyLynn Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]That [I] should [/I] work. It didn't for me for a while. But then it just stopped happening. I cliked 'No' for the 'Email Notification'. And then Un-Subscribed all my Subscribed Threads, and it was still happening. But it did go away after a while... -KittyLynn[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now