Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Heh. That's sort of an indirect question...

The original founders of The Crimson Knights were both Subaru and Crim, (Though Crim came up with the name) and Ginkan, AKA Silver Knight, came later. So, if you mean currently during the time of the show, Subaru rules The Crimson Knights, but if you mean who founded it, it was Subaru [i]and[/i] Crim.

New Question: What was the color of the orb in the staff of the wavemaster that Mimiru mistook for Tsukasa in episode 6?
Guest Tical
Posted
Purple? was it purple? If im right, who was the killer of Silver Knight in episode 1?
If im wrong, DIREGARD MY QUESTION
Posted
The answer to Sennen's question was green. The answer to your was Tsukasa ^^

Question: Why does Subaru play "The world"?
Guest Tical
Posted
Its the only place she can go wherever she wants and " be free "
What is Balmungs partner's friend's name in the world?
Guest Tical
Posted
Nope. YOUR WRONG! Tsukasa is currenntly praying. MY QUESTION STILL STANDS! Nevermind... did you edit your post? well ask a question
Guest Tical
Posted
I SAID YOU WERE RIGHT! Sorry, I just edited.
Guest Tidal
Posted
What Monster did Orca And Balmung kill to get their title?
and if Orca is a desendent of Fiona and is level 50 and misses Skieth every swing but a level `place level here` kite kills Skieth? and well nothing bad to say about Balmung.:)
Posted
What?!?!? That didnt make any sense.... I think you may want to pick a better question. Cause that just too confussing @_@
Posted
OH.. I get it. The question was "What monster did Orca and Balmung kill to become famous?" and he was commenting on a plot hole in the .hack games...

Well it's an undefeatable monster, I believe..

If that's correct...

What does "Sora" mean in Japanese?
Guest Tical
Posted
Sky
Whichepisode features bt only twice, 2 seconds the first time and 1 second the second time?
Guest cloud-strife
Posted
ummm if anyone could tell me I would like to make a cool dot hack questionaire well more like an opinionaire but I don't understand what it wants from me when it askes for info like right after you say make new uh oh yeah thread. so please help me I won't be a disapointment if you tell me so how do I get it so I can finish this awsome thread!!
Posted
Sort of vague but i can come up with 2 answers-

.hack//Infection- Aura is [spoiler]data drained by Skeith and is scattered into fragments[/spoiler]

.hack//SIGN- Aura is turned into [spoiler]Dark Aura by Morganna[/spoiler]

Im not sure if you're supposed to use spoiler tags but i'd rather have it that way.

What happens to Tsukasa's mother in .hack//sign
Posted
A:because hmmms she feels that she wants to, because she feels sorry for what happening to him, or something. hit me if I am wrong :P

Q A girl asks tsukasa to watch her grundy while she is gone, what does she look like or what is her class, heavyblade twin blade ect....?
Posted
The girl was a Swordsperson (Heavyblade, I suppose) with brown hair in a messy ponytail and a green revealing top and a skirt.. The grunty was pinkish purple with a blue bandana. (Extra credit! :D)

New Question: In episode 6, Captured, what was B.T.'s theory to why Mimiru was yelling at her and blaming her for Tsukasa's capture? (And no it's not because BT deserves to be yelled at, even though that may be true)
Posted
to answer teptep question, the character is actually a blademaster Sennen. New Question,easy too, just to keep things moving. if you watched every episode you've heard this before.

In the world where where 5 is 8, 1 is 2 and 9 is nine, what appears when you multiply 332 by 3 without heaven and earth?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...