Ein Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 Just testing to see it my banner works or not. and if it don't could some one help me to fix it.
Luminaire Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 uh...what's with the "..."? The problem has to be what is between the [img ] and the [/img ] (spaces only there for my use, yours are right) Check the address again, or give it to me and I can see what I can do to help.
Ryan Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 [color=blue] Read. It says that the image is too large. Resize it so it is the right length and width or it fits within the rules. -Ryan[/color]
Luminaire Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 [color=crimson]Hey...that didn't say that when I first looked at it...oh well, you must have tried again. ~Lumi ^_^[/color]
Semjaza Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 Well, I have to close this. OB runs on vB, which has retroactive signatures... Meaning any post you made in the past will contain any signature changes you ever made. The same with the avatars. So basically there is never any need for "test" posts, you can just go back and look at an older one. As was pointed out, yours is just too big. The size limit is 100 pixels high by 500 pixels wide. Resize it and you should be fine.
Recommended Posts