OtakuBoards

OtakuBoard Clans (?)

Shinken

I really don't think OtakuBoards allows clans as such anymore. We used to have clans back in version 2, but it didn't seem to work out. General topics about your clan are pointless, but if you wish to recruit members via your signature and have a friendly group or something, that's fine. :)

It's not that we don't allow them. I'm pretty sure it's not specifically mentioned in the rules, it's just... witht he past OB has had, it's kind of an unwritten rule. This place used to be swamped with clans and groups and whatnot. It was all pretty dumb cause everyone body would join every group and then it loses all meaning. Pretty much people do that PM me thing in their sig, which I don't get either. I only did "PM me for a good time" in mine as a joke, which I found funny. My friend dared me.

So yeah. It's not against the rules, but don't be posting any topics on it, cause they'll get closed/deleted/the likes there of.

If we're not allowed to have them, then by all means they should be in the rules. We're allowed to have them, and i remember we did recently. It failed though, and was only held in the Adventure Arena.

The ones in OB's past were quite unorganized, and had no value. You could make some sort of RPG/spar where it's organized, and each group has something special to them. It doesn't have to be OB-wide.

I remeber the Z warriors, I was ZF something... cant remember, but that was mainly my bros account name. But as TN has said, they were pointless and mostly dumb. There really is no point to them. The Z Warriors were so dumb, no offense to anyone who was in them.

I remember Will2x's clan. Woo, that was sure one heck of a spin lol. Clans sometimes were pointless. Zeh is right about one thing. OB allowed clans because it was so disorganized. Heck, I posted a lot of pointless things and they were still open. No mods closed anything. Soon Adam layed down the rules and start banning people. You can have a group, a friendly one though.